Ninthmond: No to Chappy, Yes to Hamspud

Remove this Banner Ad

Why's that?..Shaun Grigg was on e of the best pick ups we've had in years. How's collins working out for you?
Nil all draw. Both are shit. But at least Collins has the excuse of injury destroying him. One of the best you say... haha, that's not saying much.

Nil all draw. Both are shit. But at least Collins has the excuse of injury destroying him. One of the best you say... haha, that's not saying much.

Thrawn you know you'd love to have griggy back, don't try to deny it, he's 10 times the player collins will ever be!

Thrawn you know you'd love to have griggy back, don't try to deny it, he's 10 times the player collins will ever be!
Not really. He'd turn the ball over a lot, and his attitude was poor in general. Yes, moreso than some of the current plodders on our list believe it or not. If anything, playing him would be a more negative outcome than not playing Collins.

Not really. He'd turn the ball over a lot, and his attitude was poor in general. Yes, moreso than some of the current plodders on our list believe it or not. If anything, playing him would be a more negative outcome than not playing Collins.

Sorry mate but griggy has improved since his blue days and is actually a valuable player in our side perhaps you let him go too early not really giving him a shot...he's not as bad you say he is because I seen him play most weeks live.

Sorry mate but griggy has improved since his blue days and is actually a valuable player in our side perhaps you let him go too early not really giving him a shot...he's not as bad you say he is because I seen him play most weeks live.
Same shit disposal and lack of awareness. Yeah nah. I suppose given that it's Richmond, such things are 'valuable'.

We did give him a go, but he has a piss poor attitude. He didn't seem to get along with the other players too well, so he wanted out. Why keep someone who doesn't even want to be playing?

Same shit disposal and lack of awareness. Yeah nah. I suppose given that it's Richmond, such things are 'valuable'.

We did give him a go, but he has a piss poor attitude. He didn't seem to get along with the other players too well, so he wanted out. Why keep someone who doesn't even want to be playing?
Maybe that's why he played so shit when he was at carlton he wasn't happy there but assure you he is a quality player and he gets along well with his tiger team mates...Sometimes players need a change of environment.

Trust me I am a Blues Supporter!
I'd rather not.
Jason_moran.jpg

359954-ian-collins.jpg

Bunch of crims.

Not withstanding his incredible ability to refract light during his final and literally turn invisible ...

Not withstanding his incredible ability to refract light during his final and literally turn invisible ...

No point in stating the embarassing obvious to the Tugger fans - Grigg was moved on because even under rattens soft front running style of football - Grigg was to pea hearted to get a game:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your pony with Griggs but Ratts is a legend and highly valued at the Hawks !!!

I have no doubt that he would be doing good work as an assistant coach, top bloke and great footballer a Club legend - just don't give him the keys to the head coaches door...

or should I say - yeah Ratts will make a great coach @ the Cawks ?:)

A lot of Carlton fans seem very angry at the Tigers over the Grigg deal.

Also, I wonder why they are being so abusive and insulting towards Hamson.
Richmond fringe players who leave for other clubs (White, McGuane) are thanked and wished all the best by fans.
Must be a cultural thing.
Carlton fans on this thread strike me as people with very low self esteem, and are probably social misfits.

A lot of Carlton fans seem very angry at the Tigers over the Grigg deal.

Also, I wonder why they are being so abusive and insulting towards Hamson.
Richmond fringe players who leave for other clubs (White, McGuane) are thanked and wished all the best by fans.
Must be a cultural thing.
Carlton fans on this thread strike me as people with very low self esteem, and are probably social misfits.
Richmond and spuds, yep, culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ninthmond: No to Chappy, Yes to Hamspud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back