Ninthtank is the worst team of all time to play finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Ironically the Richmond crowd tried to distract the Richmond team from focusing on winning the game

In the first quarter, fans leapt from their seats cheering before players even started to kick at the goals

And noticeably, Chris Newman received huge cheers every time he touched the ball - the clear message being: "mission accomplished: us fans in the crowd are so proud of you guys for playing in a final"

final10-20130908181752654560-620x414.jpg

Why does your coach wear lipstick? Wanted to look good for his first final? Coached like it. I'm not really sure who the other players are, they look ****ing freaky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still the worst team to play finals because they didn't deserve to make it

They'll get smashed next week anyway just like us if we won today. Blues supporters are still phaggots imho
So you lost to the worst team ever to play finals, all those years being ninth you'd think you know how to win that one, oh the irony, farken still laughing, suck it up Tugger Ferals...if their the worst you're the, the, the, worstest....

You finished 9th and we finished 5th.

We have had a better season. We will be top 4 next year. You will be 9-14. Maybe Essendon will take drugs again and then you can make the finals and beat us again.
At the end of the day, you didn't finish 5th. You finished outside the Top 6. What a waste of a season, Richmond won't be Top 4 next year and they might not even get a chance to play off in another Elimination final.
Who will be Richmonds next coach?

Big deal. They won't win next week anyway. We wouldn't have either. It hurts to lose to the cheats but what can you do ?

We will be better off imo

You'll never win another flag with that kind of loser mentality. Carlton have a 50/50 chance of beating the Swans this week. Our best is good enough to beat a tired looking Sydney IMHO. I'm optimistic that my team will progress to a Prelim against Freo if we play our best footy this week. We know we can beat Freo on their home turf so anything is possible with enough self-belief. Our players proved that yesterday and the week before. You wouldn't know anything about that being a Tiges supporter though. The moment is the here and now and what you do with that opportunity, not what might or might not happen next year or the year after. We made the GF from 6th place in '99 so as unlikely as it might seem at present, it is possible to do it from 9th. And we're just the team to do it. :)

You'll never win another flag with that kind of loser mentality. Carlton have a 50/50 chance of beating the Swans this week. Our best is good enough to beat a tired looking Sydney IMHO. I'm optimistic that my team will progress to a Prelim against Freo if we play our best footy this week. We know we can beat Freo on their home turf so anything is possible with enough self-belief. Our players proved that yesterday and the week before. You wouldn't know anything about that being a Tiges supporter though. The moment is the here and now and what you do with that opportunity, not what might or might not happen next year or the year after. We made the GF from 6th place in '99 so as unlikely as it might seem at present, it is possible to do it from 9th. And we're just the team to do it. :)

You could do all that but you still don't deserve it. You finished 9th. Good luck with the Mick Malthouse bottom out

Remove this Banner Ad

Ninthtank is the worst team of all time to play finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back