Portfolio Nitpicking Club Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

I have played in the same league as this club for about 15 years and never noticed that. And now I have a new sledge for next time we play them.
"Oi! Fix your logo, you old ****s!"

Love it. Current Collingwood logo suffers from the same thing as the Fitzroy Lion where it loses definition as a vectorised version of an old logo that's been photocopied again and again. The Tottenham-style arrangement is unique for footy but I think it works.
Big American vibes here, the monogram reminds me of the Yankees. Love how the little V shape sticks out on the monogram as a nod to the V jumper they've worn.

Love it. Current Collingwood logo suffers from the same thing as the Fitzroy Lion where it loses definition as a vectorised version of an old logo that's been photocopied again and again. The Tottenham-style arrangement is unique for footy but I think it works.

Big American vibes here, the monogram reminds me of the Yankees. Love how the little V shape sticks out on the monogram as a nod to the V jumper they've worn.
Thanks mate. You've got the problems with the magpie to a tee. I'm unsure why this wasn't picked up when they had their recent logo update.
I'm planning on creating full projects on these and my Gold Coast and Melbourne logos. I'll post everything here when I'm finished.

I'm also toying with an update of the Ici era bulldog.

Turns out I'm gladly (it gives me some history points for a project) not the first to come up with a magpie on a footy:
5f622b36d1d7d15f4c5db84a9d40cf1e.jpg Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 10.00.48 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a big fan of this logo but would be curious to know what uniform design you would go with as the suns uniforms have kinda alswaus revolved around the sun logo.
That North melboune monogram in slick, well done.
I'd go for a complete redesign. The current kit is too bland and boring. Something unique, maybe something giving nod to surf culture or lifeguards

I'd go for a complete redesign. The current kit is too bland and boring. Something unique, maybe something giving nod to surf culture or lifeguards

The red and yellow quarters design is so obvious and would be unique to them

I like the idea of going for a lifeguard related look.
If you check out the portfolio I posted today I did the suns with a red and yellow halved flag inspired jumper but kept the sun shaped logo on the front of the jumper and it turned out pretty well

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio Nitpicking Club Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back