Toast No. 44 Gerrick Weedon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating on Weedon: we'll make a fan club for him yet.

Rd 10 against SF
D K H M T i50 G B
17 12 5 4 6 3 3 0
Rd 11 against SD
21 11 10 8 2 3 0 4

From the WCE site in his last game against SD: Gerrick Weeddon was a tireless worker up forward where his defensive pressure was outstanding.
And a few people on Big Footy here said he was our most impressive player in that game. Good stuff!!!

Over his last nine games, Weedon has had 39 tackles and 14 goals.

It is starting to look pretty impressive.

He could be a chance for the game against the Suns this Saturday. I hope he is in.

Only just turned 20, and was always going to be a late bloomer. I reckon he is one of our players with the most room for improvement. Probably wont see it til after a couple more good pre-seasons. Can't wait

Only just turned 20, and was always going to be a late bloomer. I reckon he is one of our players with the most room for improvement. Probably wont see it til after a couple more good pre-seasons. Can't wait

Yes, I agree SpaceClef, only I think just one more pre-season should do it. He already has a good build and just needs to work on his tank now. His skills are excellent. Like you I can't wait. :thumbsu:

After a couple of quietish games, Weedon bounced back in a big way. Last week against the Royals, he had a great game, playing off half-back for the most part (we may have a Yarran clone here).
Here are his stats:
WEEDON, Gerrick
22 17 5 11 2 0 3 0 2
This week, he is the travelling emergency for the Bullies game.

And he could be in - Waters has succumbed to an elbow injury, again, so will we see him in a half-back role today. It would be good to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back