Roast No Caps in Supporter Pack

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my membership and supporter pack today and got everything in there. Love it all.... :))))

I highly doubt your going to get them by posting on here about it!

Try ringing someone in the membership department at the club mate!

I will E-Mail them or Ring them and Ask what Happened but I am wondering did anyone else had the same problem

I picked all of ours up from the club the other day, while I was xmas shopping at the SuperStore.

I actually love the pack, for $40 you get what in "normal stores" would cost at least the $100 as advertised.

The shirt is awesome.:thumbsu:

Why am I not surprised.

First the remove it as a freebie. Then they make you pay for it as part of a supporter pack, and then they don't give you one anyway.

The cap this year is so much better quality compare to the crappy free ones we have had in past years, that paying 40 bucks for a great package that covers all my Collingwood needs for 2011 is a bargain really.

Those whinging about paying, DON'T, I'm sure you can still wear last year's hat.:)

Those whinging about paying, DON'T, I'm sure you can still wear last year's hat.:)

just close your eyes, pretend youre walking onto the dias, you receive your premiership medallion, and in return you hand over the cap to the small child. youve done a good thing. the child will cherish this cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast No Caps in Supporter Pack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back