FTA-TV No Rove in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

**** Davey. Don't you know it's too soon to joke about Belinda? :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

I found it extremely distasteful when he took cheap shots at celebrities or famous people that died, Im glad someone took a cheap shot at her she looked like a scare crow before she died.

Two wrongs dont make a right, but hey Rove deserves those cheap shots after the million and one he has done over ten years.

Did Rove ever kick up a storm about jokes about Belinda? I remember he said he had no problem with the Chaser's joke, so I don't see how, in that manner, it is distasteful for him to make jokes about others who have died?
Fair enough if he cracked the sads about someone else making jokes, but to my knowledge he didn't. I think he actually acknowledged it works both ways which I thought was actually good form from him.

I could easily be wrong though, I'm just going off what I recall reading in the media.

Ohh i loved rove... i think its a fairly good show.. you keep bagging it out but its better than all the crap shows like police watch and save the animals crap!!! so i think you will find it is decent compared to those and they are on at more prime time than rove is anyway! but yes i do think if there was a time to stop it would be now as after carrie and husy left it just wasnt the same! THANKS ROVE FOR SOME GOOD LAUGHS ;)

shouldn't you be lining up for tickets to twightlight or something ;);)

happydays.jpg

how about the traditional sunday night movie?

I have little interest in watching movies pumped full of ads and stretched out to 3-3.5 hours.

Can't happen.Doesn't every CSI have a black character ?
Not gonna get one in CSI Alabama.

Eh, Alabama's full of black people!

happydays.jpg

I have little interest in watching movies pumped full of ads and stretched out to 3-3.5 hours.
heres a thought, how about not trying so hard to find reasonable entertainment (ie developing a new show etc) and just show that goddamned movie?

if the tv networks in egypt (ive been there and the tv there is wallpaper!) show random crap stuff during any time of the week (american trash), i dont see why it should be such an issue in australia to show wallpaper crap

in an era of internet downloading of tv shows, do ratings really matter?

... on second thought that didnt save the dollhouse...

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV No Rove in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back