News Noble confirmed as North HC

Remove this Banner Ad

Noble is the one guy I always look at and feel he was the major part of turning the Lions around since their wooden spoon year. He has been a stellar servant for you guys.

He was the one from the start I hoped we went for and to have now got his signature I am elated, but also feel for Lions supporters losing such a quality person.

Hopefully he can do for us what he has done for you (the results of which will continue for many years to come).

We will take good care of him.

Lol went in the North thread to congratulate them on an excellent appointment and immediately saw perhaps the worst non-richmond poster on this site who took the opportunity to complain about an 'academy monopoly' turning us around. Never change, Norf!

Wouldn't take Tef's views as reflective of most of our fans. I think we would all be delighted if we can turn things around as quickly as your mob has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Nobes

It's pretty clear how important he has been in rebuilding this club and North couldn't have chosen a better person for where they are now. Wish him all the best and will keep a keen eye on North from now on. Selfishly I'm devastated he's leaving, but I'll always be greatful for his contribution to the Lions. He definitely deserves his shot

Expect quite a few of the Lions players to wind up at North in the coming year, particularly the likes of McCluggage, Bailey, Rayner, McStay etc.

That’s an overly positive take from you Dylan, are you feeling ok?

It will instantly improve their club. Interesting to see who he brings in. I would like nothing more than to see him have success as a coach, just not against us. Go well Nobes and thanks for making us relevant again.

That’s an overly positive take from you Dylan, are you feeling ok?
Sure am, just laughing at all the Lions apologists posting over on the North board having a grand old circle jerk on how great it is that they landed Noble.

Good to see so many Lions fans so overjoyed that another club has benefited greatly from taking the single most important person at the Lions whilst ignoring the fact as to how detrimental it is to the Lions.

I guess I should be cracking the champagne with everyone else that Noble has ****** off and bailed the club. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Noble confirmed as North HC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back