Roast #noexcuses

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
After supporting the team for as long as I have, is there any point of supporting a team that just refuses to care about its supporters, members etc.

I am completely of the notion that had we been called the Frankston Dolphins and we were playing this woefully for even half of 10 years that our AFL license would be rescinded.

Our players need to realise this and fast. But they won't. Because they just don't care. They don't care about premierships or their supporters/members who have to fork out for this, a failure of a club.

#noexcuses

I don't want to hear anymore of these weak-willed pea-heart jokes that dares to have the gall to call themselves 'players' trudge out any more of these fronts

Each and everyone of them deserves to clean the toilets with their own toothbrushes, be forced to wake up at 4 in the morning by either an extremely loud bugle or a trashcan being rapped repetitively with a ton-fa or a baton and march with rucksacks of weights til their legs fall off. And all in the confines of a tin can sized barracks, for disgracing their jumper that countless legends from before them sacrificed so much had worn. And that's just for starters. I haven't even begun to entertain more punishments in store including the bar-of-soap parties for all the screw-ups.

#noexcuses

This is the line in the sand ladies and gentlemen. If there was ever a reality kick to head this is one of them. No more can we accept this. It is beyond an embarrassment. They need to win back the trust and support from their jaded supporters.

#noexcuses

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Imagine telling us in 2013 that we'd be genuinely melting at a 2-2 start.

Not that I disagree with you, but

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, honestly had it as well. I don't even know why i keep showing up and caring, this team has done so much damage to my mental well being over the years. This team is so talented i just can't underatand how we keep playing half games at 50%. You really would think that this team has had so much failure that they'd play every qtr like it's their last but in every game we've played we've just stopped at one point or another. Not at all convinced Goodwin is the man for the job, he doesn't seem to have an answer to opposition teams dropping numbers behind the ball. I feel so bad for N Jones, he really deserves to play finals a few times in his career.

I like no excuses but it's an over reaction, if we had been blown apart by 10 goals, sure, but it's a reality check for us, we just aren't that good. Our expectations are now being shown to have been too high for this year. Still think we can make finals, but it'd only be just if we do.

Credit to Freo by the way, they played some pretty damn good football at times today.

Ive had the night to mull on it, and whilst I hate that we lost how good and entertaining was the last quarter? I want us to win every week but the last 2 weeks with the lead changes have been bloody exciting and it's awesome to be enjoying the footy again as a spectacle
Coming down from 20 odd points at 3/4 time is still a fair effort

God i hate that campaigner McCarthy. Apart from having a lid that needs to be smashed with a rock, he is the most hero-complex campaigner in the AFL. 5 times he tried to drill it form 60m out and be the hero.... and missed. And only gets the winning goal because he's a soft **** who hangs out the back waiting for the easy ball.

I'm much less melty about this stuff this year, because the effort has generally been pretty good. it hasn't been like we just haven't been turning up, even though there's been some complacency at times, like in the third yesterday.

We are mostly just stupid. We need some strong and smart leaders to emerge who can take things in hand when we start to play dumb football. That or we need the coaches to better drill the players on their defensive structures so that it doesn't just fall apart for a quarter until they can reset during the break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel worse this weekend because of the loss yesterday, not sure if that says more about me or the team, but it's bloody hard supporting this football club at times.

We lost because Vince is a dumb campaigner.
Tyson cant kick is a shitcampaigner.
We had no forward targets.
2 'tough' campaigners got suspended.
Id put Lewis in Vinces position. Move Vince fwd or retire him.
Hibberd into Melkshams position
Drop Tyson trade the campaigner at the end of the year we cant carry a mid who cant kick with our game plan. Give weid a spell bring in Pedo. Salem between arcs hurt as well as he is too slow should of kept him forward as we know he will drill it. Our team instantly looks ****loads better. We arent losing because players arent putting in effort we are losing cause we are carrying too many shit campaigners or just plain dumbcampaigners. Losing Lewis and Hoges hurt us alot more than i thought. Our depth is still shit house full of ****wits who cant kick.

Drop Tyson trade the campaigner at the end of the year we cant carry a mid who cant kick with our game plan. Give weid a spell bring in Pedo. Salem between arcs hurt as well as he is too slow should of kept him forward as we know he will drill it. Our team instantly looks ****loads better. We arent losing because players arent putting in effort we are losing cause we are carrying too many shit campaigners or just plain dumbcampaigners. Losing Lewis and Hoges hurt us alot more than i thought. Our depth is still shit house full of *******s who cant kick.

campaignercampaigner.

campaignercampaigner.
Yeah i say it alot boss i will try tone it down for you next time bahaha. Atleast im not crying like a little baby back bitch and having a melt. We arent that far off ya campaigner

Yeah i say it alot boss i will try tone it down for you next time bahaha. Atleast im not crying like a little baby back bitch and having a melt. We arent that far off ya campaigner

Was enjoying your work and wanted to get in on the action.

Edit: campaigner

Drop Tyson trade the campaigner at the end of the year we cant carry a mid who cant kick with our game plan. Give weid a spell bring in Pedo. Salem between arcs hurt as well as he is too slow should of kept him forward as we know he will drill it. Our team instantly looks ****loads better. We arent losing because players arent putting in effort we are losing cause we are carrying too many shit campaigners or just plain dumbcampaigners. Losing Lewis and Hoges hurt us alot more than i thought. Our depth is still shit house full of *******s who cant kick.

Rest of your post is fine but Salem definitely isn't slow.

Rest of your post is fine but Salem definitely isn't slow.
Prob more to do with endurance but watch the last 1/4 again he was running on the spot he looks like he running fast but a few times couldnt get to player or ball. Well its what i noticed anyway

Prob more to do with endurance but watch the last 1/4 again he was running on the spot he looks like he running fast but a few times couldnt get to player or ball. Well its what i noticed anyway

Gotta remember he has such an injury interrupted career so far, I'm willing to cut him some slack when he is out on his feet. He isn't overly quick but like Brayshaw he covers ground quicker than you'd think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back