NON-Afl listed players Capable of playing AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep i think Little should get drafted this year if nominated. mature age picks have worked well in the past and he looks no exception.

Only one problem with that Colonel, he was on the Hawthorn list for 2 -3 years. Played one senior game. Might work against him. Not quite as talented as his retired cousin. (Jimmy Hird).

Yeh Sam Dwyer was tearing apart the comp last year.... haven't heard much about him this season.

Injury earlier in the year from reports..

One player who has fallen off the map is young Jarrod McCorkell, doing a fine job for Port Melbourne, now playing in the seconds after having a state guersney earlier in the year..

One player who has fallen off the map is young Jarrod McCorkell, doing a fine job for Port Melbourne, now playing in the seconds after having a state guersney earlier in the year..

He doesn't play for Port Melbourne...plays for the Northern Bullants

Is constantly in the better players for Northern Bullants

21 year old russel gabriel a ruckman playing for frankston big chance to be at least rookie listed.

Is an almost certainty to be picked up in the rookie draft, several clubs looking at him..

Isaac Smiths (nth b) game on weekend? 21yrs old, will get a chance somewhere i'd think.

After some outstanding games, and hearing some of the recruiters talking about him, another that is seriously being talked about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is an almost certainty to be picked up in the rookie draft, several clubs looking at him..

After some outstanding games, and hearing some of the recruiters talking about him, another that is seriously being talked about.
Collingwood the latest i hear, a NSW boy so maybe GWS?

Was very suprised Melbourne delisted him last year...he showed he was more than capable playing AFL...

Yeah I was too, yep showed a bit of promise should get another crack, what about Ash Arrowsmith?

Frankston's Michael Hibberd impressed at the weekends State Screening. Not sure on exact times but was strong in most testing.

North Ballarat pair Myles Sewell and Issac Smith also tested strongly. Sewell grabbed some attention with a level 15 beep test result and Smith punched out a 2.88 second 20m dash.

James Orr from Box Hill tested well for a big man getting under 3 in the 20m sprint and putting down some strong vertical leaps.

Peter Faulks from Williamston also had some strong results.

Anyone know why Dolphins ruckman Russell Gabriel was not there?
Many saying he has AFL interest so he would have been mad not to attend

Frankston's Michael Hibberd impressed at the weekends State Screening. Not sure on exact times but was strong in most testing.

Anyone know why Dolphins ruckman Russell Gabriel was not there?
Many saying he has AFL interest so he would have been mad not to attend

Awesome to hear about 'Hibbo'.

I think that clubs are interested in Russ but due to the increased amounts of ruckmen available he may not be 'inviited' by the standard 2 or more clubs!

Remove this Banner Ad

NON-Afl listed players Capable of playing AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back