Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think both us and Saints have got 2 more wins in is looking at the last 5 games. Can't see them winning more than 2 and I think it will be unlikely that we only get 1. Pick 5 I reckon
Every chance its pick 6 after they get band 1 for Battle..and you just know the mids we covet most will be gone by our pick

Collingwood won the flag, and they just don't have the hunger anymore.

Every chance its pick 6 after they get band 1 for Battle..and you just know the mids we covet most will be gone by our pick
There's plenty of midfield talent in this draft. Smillie, O'Sullivan, Langford, Lalor, Draper, Reid and Smith are all rated top 10, and North could easily pick Trainor given they have an abundance of mids. Pick #6 should still net us a quality prospect.

Pies are not playing finals this year. Hawks still a chance!
The next three weeks will determine this. Two tricky away trips (us here and then Giants in Canberra) followed by Carlton before ending the season with Richmond and North. They'll need to win two of their next three to make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we expect the Vic media to call this out? Unlikely, nothing to see hear.

Richmond won’t be getting marquee slots next season. They are going to stink for a few years (but will still beat us at the G tho).

The number of Richmond scarves with the price tag still attached during the Spring of 2017 made me wish I had bought shares in Rebel Sports.

Have we ever had a crowd that small? I know we have a lot of happy clippers but at least they show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back