Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The craziest season ever. This premiership is truly up for grabs.

2 point and 1 point margins tonight.

It was the second week in a row with games decided by 1, 2, 3 and 5 points.

In a game with 8 lead changes the Suns win (or shall we say steal) their first road game in dramatic fashion after the siren!

All game this round decided by 3 goals or less and there is a good chance the 3 games tomorrow will be close ones as well. I see them all as as 50/50 games.

All but one of the winning teams had less disposals (Port had more). It's all about taking your chances.

The craziest season ever. This premiership is truly up for grabs.

2 point and 1 point margins tonight.

It was the second week in a row with games decided by 1, 2, 3 and 5 points.

In a game with 8 lead changes the Suns win (or shall we say steal) their first road game in dramatic fashion after the siren!

All game this round decided by 3 goals or less and there is a good chance the 3 games tomorrow will be close ones as well. I see them all as as 50/50 games.

All but one of the winning teams had less disposals (Port had more). It's all about taking your chances.
What a year to be out of the 8!

Last edited:
My tipping this week is balls.

I might have missed tipping another game, but its great to see Essendon go down like that

So, the AFL won't have Collingwood, Essendon and Richmond in the finals this year. Finals crowds will be less than normal.

So, everything is on Carlton to pull the crowds in the finals, they just have to beat Hawthorn tomorrow whilst can make it if they beat Carlton as they have Roos and Tigers to come. Hmmmm!

If Hawks lose tomorrow, then Freo are in if they win one of their last two.

Oh and Essendon, always a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back