Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that too and 3 of them are young
And drafted/traded in during our rebuild period...

I personally think Butters is overrated, ie not in the best 5 to 10 players in the comp. But still pretty good. Does his best work when match pressure drops.

JHF is the real deal. Third year in the AFL and starting to stop defensive momentum, control games and win off them off own boot.

Hopefully his career mirrors Nathan Buckley....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hawthorn giving Carlton a Hawk Tuah. :$

tenor.gif

It was weird too when for a while in that draft year McCluggage was considered the #1 pick
But how would picking the consensus best player show the world how clever Dodoro is?

And drafted/traded in during our rebuild period...

I personally think Butters is overrated, ie not in the best 5 to 10 players in the comp. But still pretty good. Does his best work when match pressure drops.

JHF is the real deal. Third year in the AFL and starting to stop defensive momentum, control games and win off them off own boot.

Hopefully his career mirrors Nathan Buckley....

I’m taking JHF before Butters every day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton will still make it unless they drop a game to Saints or West Coast

Saints will be ok but West Coast might be tricky given away from Melbourne and West Coast seem to be showing something.

This time of year is when sides outside the 8 depending on how they see things decide to spoil the party. Richmond is a writeoff but don’t think all the others are.

Carlton will still make it unless they drop a game to Saints or West Coast
Saints at Marvel will be no walk over and the Eagles in Perth will be a challenge too.

I wouldnt want to be the Blues. This is epic choking if they miss the 8 in 2024.

Saints at Marvel will be no walk over and the Eagles in Perth will be a challenge too.

I wouldnt want to be the Blues. This is epic choking if they miss the 8 in 2024.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love for those flogs to miss out.

But they are easy wins for any decent side.

Be awesome if Carlton and Essendon both miss the 8.

Amazing watching the Hawks, such a difference how a competently run club operates compared to ours - like chalk and cheese.

We have buffoons as far as the eye can see in all areas of our club, Hawks ooze pure professionalism.
Hawthorn have success in their club DNA.

Them and WCE.

Premierships in multiple regular eras, with different staff, since the VFL rebounded as the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back