News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Very surprised, The Shield has not been mentioned in the last few pages. One of the best cop shows of the 00's.
My favourite all time show would be criminal minds which has come to an end :(
Dexter, the shield and house round out the top 4

The Shield is one of the best shows ever. It won awards so it wasn't critically underrated but it never seems to get the praise other shows like Sopranos and Breaking Bad get even though it should be right there with them.

The Wire is another one I'd put down as essential viewing. The way it weaves stories from so many different view points is amazing.

Last edited:
The Shield is one of the best shows ever. It won awards so it wasn't critically underrated but it never seems to get the praise other shows like Sopranos and Breaking Bad get even though it should be right there with them.

The Wire is another one I'd put down as essential viewing. The way it weaves stories from so many different view points is amazing.
Where is The Wire shown on?

Any fans of Fargo here? If so which season has been your favourite? S2 for me. Season 4 starts April 19.

True Detective Season 4 apparently up in the air though. Creator Nic Pizzolatto poached from HBO by FX. Loved S1. S2 was meh and I didn't last 3 episodes. S3 was pretty good though not as good as S1.

Each season of both Fargo and True Detective are self contained so you can pick them up anywhere.

Any fans of Fargo here? If so which season has been your favourite? S2 for me. Season 4 starts April 19.

True Detective Season 4 apparently up in the air though. Creator Nic Pizzolatto poached from HBO by FX. Loved S1. S2 was meh and I didn't last 3 episodes. S3 was pretty good though not as good as S1.

Each season of both Fargo and True Detective are self contained so you can pick them up anywhere.
I really liked season 1 of Fargo, found season 2 hard work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you liked G of Thrones. Try The Last Kingdom
Sex,Action; Banshee, Jett, Strikeback,
Bikies: Mayans MC
English Detective Series:Bodyguard, Line of Duty, Killing Eve
Drama's:Ray Donovan, The Good Fight
Kung Fu:Wu Assassin, Into the Badlands, Warrior,
Action,Comedy:The Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad