Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are the ****ing idiot mob that stopped gold coast knocking out another vicprick out of the 8.
Club should fold.
Welp, i guess both the WA teams ****ed it up.
Still living in hope to be the first state to have a single state Granny that isnt Vic.
i think NSW might be the one with the ebst chance though.

1722761688920.png

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Graham is beside himself. Driving around downtown Perth begging (thru texts) Don's family for address to Don's home.

"He got me,” Jaymie Graham said of Don's refusal to return his call. "That f***ing Don Pyke boomed me." Graham added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times. He then said he wanted to add Don to the list of CEOs he wants to work for next season.

Just watched the last QTR of the Dockers/Bombers game, a hard watch, almost found myself wishing the Dockers had got up.
Almost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great/magnificent win Friday. Great ride Saturday morning then a magnificent roast dinner (Porchetta). Out Sunday for a top seafood platter for lunch by the surf. Home in time to watch the Dockers squander a game and go down by a point. Call me shallow but what an enjoyable weekend.
I hear ya.
I cooked a near perfect roast lamb, nailed the sauce and veges, washed it down with a nice South African Malbec while the Dockers self destructed.
Life's good.

You could replace Freo with us v Ess we've lost SO many times to those guys like that in Melb.

Think we've got the game sewn up them bang bang loss.

Essendon are so annoying.

They have an OK run home but are gonna need to rely on others losing as well as winning their last 3 , including Bris at gabba

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine having two borderline A-Grade rucks and you get the ball waltzed straight out of the middle under no pressure to concede the game losing point. Shambolic set up all round by the Dorkers.

What was it again? Three picks and 1.5mil a year for two disposals in the second half when the game was on the line? The porker Darcy didn't even get a kick in the last quarter either!

Draper's final 30 seconds of that game was clutch. That final tap and clearance to Merrett was a thing of beauty, gave Young the scissors and a lesson or two in midfield craft. Draper then iced the game with the mark from Ryan's kick in. Darcy was standing there bumbling around and got absolutely burnt, he couldn't even make a contest. Three more of them just stood there playing with their backsides.

1722772662249.png
1722772841717.png

Hey guys. Want to take my oldest girl to gf as she loves Katy Perry. If any of you happen stumble on any, and don't want to or can't go, could you pm me please
I bought a ticket through the North Melbourne breakfast last week. I'm not sure if any are left, but it was $1,350 (only the cheapest category was remaining).

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back