Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Elliot goal giving me PTSD

dog GIF

man, jamie elliot is such an excellent forward, you'd give a heap to have him in your team when he's fit.

thank god the pies won, i love the way they play football, and their team isn't full of snipers like willie rioli and sam powell pepper and fake hard men like charlie dixon and butters

man, jamie elliot is such an excellent forward, you'd give a heap to have him in your team when he's fit.

thank god the pies won, i love the way they play football, and their team isn't full of snipers like willie rioli and sam powell pepper and fake hard men like charlie dixon and butters
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Was an interesting article in one of the papers a few weeks ago about the stand alone clubs. Bullants / Coburg / Frankston with limited cash support off field v the likes of Werribee / Port Melbourne / Williamstown who have off field revenue via pokie venues or in Ports case backers with good pockets.
Yep, they clearly need significant off field revenue streams to be able to compete. Bullants were actually doing okay early in the season, have coped a heap of injured and don’t have list depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maynard, murphy, cox......

Butters is tough as nails.

Cox and Maynard are 2 of the biggest try hard tough guys out there 🤣

Pies do it again. As amazing as it is they will lose one at some point.

With time in forward half, Port could have won easily.

But, wow, what a game. Hopefully it is the GF teams with a similar scoreline, just a different winner!

Pies do it again. As amazing as it is they will lose one at some point.

With time in forward half, Port could have won easily.

But, wow, what a game. Hopefully it is the GF teams with a similar scoreline, just a different winner!
think subbing off lycett was a bad move, finlayson was a liability all game

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a brownlow winner drop off like wines. He’s gone off a cliff
With Butters and Rozee in the side there's not much need for him. He would be better off requesting a trade for the rest of his career. He could thrive at somewhere like the Eagles.

The only real takeaway from last night that we didn’t already know is that Port have bulked up Trent McKenzie to the point where he can easily play a key post in defence but kept him quick enough to run down Hill in a straight foot race.

Strength and conditioning chasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back