Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Dark Souls Gamer GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

Praise the Suns!!!

Freo beat 27 today. Some terrible hometown umpiring, especially around holding the ball. Red hot on freo ball carriers but giving guys like row bottom and warner an eternity to get rid of it.
Red hot on Freo - couldn’t describe it better, a different interpretation of rules for the Swans.

Freo bring that every week watch out. I can’t remember the last time Swans getting beaten in a close one at the SCG with the umps in Free Kick Sydney mode. Treacy (what a steal late in the draft), Amiss and Jackson are some seriously talented talls who can kick goals. Young Draper was very composed.

Red hot on Freo - couldn’t describe it better, a different interpretation of rules for the Swans.

Freo bring that every week watch out. I can’t remember the last time Swans getting beaten in a close one at the SCG with the umps in Free Kick Sydney mode. Treacy (what a steal late in the draft), Amiss and Jackson are some seriously talented talls who can kick goals. Young Draper was very composed.
I thought the same. They really have some talent.

Max king is another level lower on the competitiveness scale from wright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max King is a pretend star. Personally I don’t think that much of his brother, but he has been the better of the two. I have always ignored the talk of recruiting either.
I would rather Wright for a few more years.

Max King is a pretend star. Personally I don’t think that much of his brother, but he has been the better of the two. I have always ignored the talk of recruiting either.
I would rather Wright for a few more years.

Ben ------------------------> Max and it's been that way since their debuts.

Hawks have real speed in the back half that troubles sides. They are not the best defenders but they cover that by being able to close the space in defense with speed and intercept .

It's already happened. They've gone past us, we just don't want to admit it.

Not sure about that. Still think they are in a purple patch and they front run alot which leads to blow outs against weak teams.

Think they will come unstuck when teams drag them into a grind. Their free kick milkers won't get that in the finals either so some of their avenues to goal will dry up.

The bones are there though for a good team however long term.

It’d be pretty close. I think if you asked neutral fans, a lot would prefer the Hawks list
They're playing offensive, fast football but their defence is still shithouse. I don't care what neutrals would say, we're still 2-3 years ahead of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back