Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

No posts this weekend about how the 13th place side is "really" ahead of the side in 3rd place?

They might win 2-3 more this season and in the draft end up right outside the elite talent yet again.

The inside 50 differential is ridiculous too.
Difference*

Differential is a maths equation indicating division. Difference is the measure between two numbers.

Differential is used by dumb (I mean the commentators, not you specifically) people trying to sound smart

Difference*

Differential is a maths equation indicating division. Difference is the measure between two numbers.

Differential is used by dumb (I mean the commentators, not you specifically) people trying to sound smart
Have no doubt commentators use the term instead of difference to sound more intelligent but it can be used as a synonym for difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have no doubt commentators use the term instead of difference to sound more intelligent but it can be used as a synonym for difference
Are you differing about difference differential?

Specifically for physics tbf.

GWS mid-game would be my suggestion.

Cripps off and weitering hobbled has really hurt them, they suddenly can't run and GWS are cutting them to pieces

Umps have altered momentum again here. GWS denied a mark in the goal square and two goal turn-around results.
I have watched a couple of games this weekend apart form ours (but not much of the GWS/ Carlton one) and to me it looks like they have started paying HTB more readily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back