Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

I was wrong tonight. I thought hawks would win. Port played the best game of their season imo.
Their defenders definitely did. Haven't seen them fight for the footy like that all year. Guys like jones/burgoyne/Evans put in big shifts and even bzt/allir played their part (although allir had a few positioning howlers)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You literally came out and declared them as an outright contender just a week ago LOL.

Then you cracked the sads and dislike-spammed my posts when I introduced some logic. Carn.

As for tonight all those Port misses and 6 goals from umps they should've been smashed.
Sicily kicks that and they're in a prelim?! You're not doing what you think you're doing.

You said they weren't even top 8 contenders and they're a kick from a prelim. I'm not invested in a Hawthorn win or "being right" on the internet. Otherwise I would have tagged you last week when they smashed Bulldogs, a result you said they were no chance to achieve.

Also, being a contender doesn't mean they win the premiership. I had them winning against Bulldogs and losing to Port, but if they beat Port, then losing to the Sydney teams. As I said, they've been highly competitive in all finals they played in which isn't surprising.

And you're the one that dislike spams not me.

I like that Ginni made the social media post. I liked Ken trolling him after the game. Ginni dished it out and now he has to take it. Hopefully we don’t hear any more sooking about it (i.e. Luke Hodge).

It makes the game more fun.

sam mitchell is such a good operator. hasn't spoken for one moment about being proud of how well the hawks have done (i'm sure he is). has set expectations and drives his group to meet them. speaks about how they've failed at various points this year and how that's manifested their downfall. meanwhile, our coach tosses off criticism as 'resultist'....

Petulant, sore loser who gets smug when things go his way yet can’t hold it together when they lose. Cry me a river poor little man. If you jab jab at our team’s misfortune you can cop all the belittling vitriol that is coming your way. Tosser.

sam mitchell is such a good operator. hasn't spoken for one moment about being proud of how well the hawks have done (i'm sure he is). has set expectations and drives his group to meet them. speaks about how they've failed at various points this year and how that's manifested their downfall. meanwhile, our coach tosses off criticism as 'resultist'....
He’s a ****head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back