Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

And if this trade didn't happen Chad Warner would be lining up for the Lions against Sydney this week,

t.jpg

Putting a win down to one player is not how football works and you can't say Brisbane wouldn't have had someone else in his place as Sydney did.

Could've played for either club and it's the first time they meet in a GF.
Not too many other players would have took that contested mark against Sam Taylor. You can’t say that Brisbane definitely would have made it without him either.

Not too many other players would have took that contested mark against Sam Taylor.

You can't say the same passages of play would've happened if he was not on the ground, or that the team wouldn't have done things differently with someone else in their place to be further up at that point in time.

You can’t say that Brisbane definitely would have made it without him.

You can't say they wouldn't have either. Sydney did.

Based on that, the law of likelihood is more in my favor than in yours. :p (p.s you must be fun at parties).

If Daniher had left a year earlier when he wanted to he'd be lining up for Sydney against Brisbane this week.

Assuming all results are the same as since the trade.

You can't say the same passages of play would've happened if he was not on the ground, or that the team wouldn't have done things differently with someone else in their place to be further up at that point in time.

You can't say they wouldn't have either. Sydney did.

Based on that, the law of likelihood is more in my favor than in yours. :p (p.s you must be fun at parties).
At least I wouldn’t be talking about dumb what if scenarios at the party. 😛

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back