Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney showed their soft underbelly when they lost to Port by 112 points. Brisbane playing an attractive brand of football.
brisbane playing the team game, sydney aren’t. they’re killing them out of the middle. and holding marks

genuinely awestruck about how good ashcroft is. ridiculously talented individual
Chucked $50 on him for the NS. He’ll be in the votes, not sure he gets it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree, but i think he’s been decent today
maybe when you are comparing him to richo, who genuinely is mentally ******ed, it may seem that way.

and i mean ******ed not as an insult but as genuinely medically diagnosable

Harris Andrews is probably Brisbane’s most critical player. He gives them so much confidence in the way he positions himself and rarely gets outmarked in contests which allows more daring play. How he missed AA selection is a footy travesty and it will burn a nasty shadow on the league when he takes the GF captain’s medal with close to a best on ground performance.

Harris Andrews is probably Brisbane’s most critical player. He gives them so much confidence in the way he positions himself and rarely gets outmarked in contests which allows more daring play. How he missed AA selection is a footy travesty and it will burn a nasty shadow on the league when he takes the GF captain’s medal with close to a best on ground performance.
he’s much better than weitering

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back