Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Cameron couldn’t get a game at Sydney so he left. Grundy was a star at Collingwood so he left. Cameron ends up at Collingwood and seriously outplays Grundy who has ended up at Sydney. Sydney still win the game and are atop the ladder but Cameron has a premiership. Grundy might yet get his premiership this year.

Is this some sort of sliding doors-type weirdness Damo? Damo?? DAMO!!!!

Think the sliding doors moment is Sydney drafting and developing both Nankervis and Cameron and then having to give them away to other clubs because they were committed to Callum Sinclair as their primary ruckman, only for Sinclair to flame out because of injuries while the other two win flags at their second homes.

It must be the first time Pies have been screwed by the umpires in Sydney.

Oh, you think Sydney umps are your ally. But you merely adopted the annoyance; We were born in it, moulded by it. We didn't see the frees until It was already game over, by then it was nothing to us!
Screenshot 2024-08-10 134411.png

It must be the first time Pies have been screwed by the umpires in Sydney.

Oh, you think Sydney umps are your ally. But you merely adopted the annoyance; We were born in it, moulded by it. We didn't see the frees until It was already game over, by then it was nothing to us!
View attachment 2074089

You need to post this in the general board match thread mate.

It is beautiful.

i imagine the group chat today for every single non-regular MCG vistor club is just

TXFnOq3.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giants really are the most 2024 team. i have no idea if they're actually good but when they play good footy they're awesome

On paper, they run out 3 sub 175cm forwards and their 2nd marking option is the 182cm Toby Green. And they basically play 4 key backs.

But weird is good, they’re so much fun to watch when Daniels in particular gets up and about and gets the legs pumping.

On paper, they run out 3 sub 175cm forwards and their 2nd marking option is the 182cm Toby Green. And they basically play 4 key backs.

But weird is good, they’re so much fun to watch when Daniels in particular gets up and about and gets the legs pumping.
and i love jesse hogan, but I remember one of his first GWS games was against us, and he was barely kicking it 40 meters. The boot's gotten stronger but him winning possibly winning a Coleman is just astonishing from where he was in 2021 (tbf even in that shortened season, he got kicked 2 goals a game)

Just watched Dangerfield interview after Freo game. A future coach if I’ve ever heard one. Be very hard to get him out of Geelong. An eventual succession plan with C.Scott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back