Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

To discuss a former player. A bit odd it’s closed
There is only so many ways people can say Essendon ****ed up by letting him go. Same people jumping in every two or three weeks to say the same thing and the odd post deleted when some did not agree and it got personal or a random Hawk dropped in. Not overly surprised the padlock got put on.

There is only so many ways people can say Essendon ****ed up by letting him go. Same people jumping in every two or three weeks to say the same thing and the odd post deleted when some did not agree and it got personal or a random Hawk dropped in. Not overly surprised the padlock got put on.
Sour grapes, of course there's discussion to be had if he makes the AA squad.

Giants for mine,
Followed by cats for the story and as another marker for their excellent football program.
I'd like hawks to go on a good run, enjoyable style and would be good reward for good management and coaching.
I almost prematurely liked your post, but then Hawks?

GWS for me, I like seeing teams win the flag when I've never seen them win one.

I almost prematurely liked your post, but then Hawks?

GWS for me, I like seeing teams win the flag when I've never seen them win one.

I kinda like stories,
Gws is the biggest as it would be their first and it's my wife's team.
Cats winning another one? They maybe already are but it would further cement their status as one of the most successful clubs in the country.
With the hawks, I've really liked the way they have gone about their build, the way they have gone against the grain in some respects, they play with a style that I like. Mitchell coming in as a coach and excelling straight away, I'd like that to be a good finals run as it would show what's possible with good vision and management, I don't want them to win, but doing some damage? I can support that.

How many games did he play for us in the seniors? A bit odd someone so insignificant to our future needs to be harped on about so much in this new Bombers era
That’s up to posters to decide. If we’re basing repetitive discussion to close threads then there wouldn’t be many threads open. Obviously a bit difficult to discuss on Hawks board.

Mentioning Massimo is becoming like Voldemort
dfWGP3E.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s up to posters to decide. If we’re basing repetitive discussion to close threads then there wouldn’t be many threads open. Obviously a bit difficult to discuss on Hawks board.
As a former mod all I can say is that you do not have to clean it up. And you can go as hard as you want here. :cool:

I kinda like stories,
Gws is the biggest as it would be their first and it's my wife's team.
Cats winning another one? They maybe already are but it would further cement their status as one of the most successful clubs in the country.
With the hawks, I've really liked the way they have gone about their build, the way they have gone against the grain in some respects, they play with a style that I like. Mitchell coming in as a coach and excelling straight away, I'd like that to be a good finals run as it would show what's possible with good vision and management, I don't want them to win, but doing some damage? I can support that.
you're a bigger person than me when it comes to the Hawks and Sam Mitchell.

Envy, resentment and bad memories of Jobe's medal being given to SM and him miming injections on field invariably surface when I hear people praising their resurrection and good management. Childish I know, but their success this year makes me want to stick my fingers in my ears to block it all out.

GWS on the other hand...

you're a bigger person than me when it comes to the Hawks and Sam Mitchell.

Envy, resentment and bad memories of Jobe's medal being given to SM and him miming injections on field invariably surface when I hear people praising their resurrection and good management. Childish I know, but their success this year makes me want to stick my fingers in my ears to block it all out.

GWS on the other hand...

Yep, Sam Mitchell will always be persona non grata.

Well Melbourne are imploding. I’ve always thought there were quite a few tossers there. Lever, May, Fritsch, McDonald to name just a few.

Awful list on paper and now all their big dogs are either cooked (Clarry), nearly cooked (Gawn) or want out (Kosi, Trac). They’ll be fighting out the spoon with Richmond next year and the players know it hence the floodgates opening…

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back