Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Treloar looks like a Richmond player. A perennial front runner who goes missing when the going gets tough

as an aside, ant555 Nick Bryan has more ticker than Tim English tonight.. Looks softer than any player out there despite towering over most

Hawks playing so well tonight.
They started their rebuild after Essendon. Hawks even tried loading up to prolong their threepeat while we got in McGrath.

Well, at least when we played them last we beat them I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarity. I don't think their hierarchy have any confusion on the type of player to take the club forward. Then they are very clear on how they want them to play and now the confidence is shining.
They’ve also had 2 coaches in the time we’ve chewed up and spat out 7 or so

I said it a few times on here last year when they beat top 4 sides. Mitchell had them playing a really good style that stacks up as it took really good sides apart. Not stacked with talent but very well coached and every player knows their role and exactly what is required.

Last edited:
i get the feeling Sam Mitchell trains the team with the skills and tricks to hold posession that he had, not to panic with the ball, and is a good tactician like his former coach..i've seen some training footage where he does just that, which makes you think, how would Hird have gone had he had a clean slate at coaching without all the psychological torture.

Last edited:
Well I was ridiculed by some on here for saying that Hawthorn are a good chance of making finals and then a good chance of winning a final. Here we are.

The team with the best record + percentage since round 7 is obviously good enough to win a final.

no way whatever GIF

Hawthorn wins a 3 x premierships in a row, does a full rebuild, wins another final before we win one in 20 years.

**** this club man.

destined to just suck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back