Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah we've been shit for 20 years, but our property deals are second to none.

Suck it, losers.

Killing Eve Priority GIF by BBC America

boncer34 not many more to go
Needed 7 when you posted this.

2 and a half games later he still needs 7 after finishing with 20 touches and a couple of points from his last 10 quarters. Hell of a jinx by you.

Last edited:
This is genuinely the most depressed I've been about the outlook for us ever. There's no dodo or saga to blame anymore, we are just a mediocre club and our coaching team isn't delivering on the promise to change this.

This is genuinely the most depressed I've been about the outlook for us ever. There's no dodo or saga to blame anymore, we are just a mediocre club and our coaching team isn't delivering on the promise to change this.
It’s a whole of clubs blame, it’s going to take a few years to change the culture, it ain’t going to change over night. It started with getting rid of blokes like heppell who only knew mediocrity and yeh it’ll all be okay culture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*** they're well oiled, move it kick before the opposition defense can set. It's obvious why they went after Massimo, they're recruiting guys that can kick. I remember people here focusing on his poor defense, when after Merrett, he was the best kick we had.

F*** they're well oiled, move it kick before the opposition defense can set. It's obvious why they went after Massimo, they're recruiting guys that can kick. I remember people here focusing on his poor defense, when after Merrett, he was the best kick we had.
We offered him one year, hawks offered him two, stoked we kept playing Heppell all the leadership

Look at Hawthorns recruiting….

Jamez Sicily- Pick 56
Blake Hardwick- Pick 44
Harry Morrison- Pick 74
Mitch Lewis- Pick 76
James Worpel- Pick 45
Dylan Moore- Pick 67
Changkuoth Jiath- Cat B
Ned Reeves- SPP
Will Day- Pick 13
Jai Newcombe- Mid season draft
Connor McDonald- Pick 26
Josh Weddle- Pick 18
Cashier Dear- Pick 56

Trades/FA
Jack Scrimshaw Gold Coast
Sam Frost Melbourne
Jarman Impey Port Adelaide
Lloyd Meek Fremantle
Karl Amon Port Adelaide
Mabior Chol Gold Coast
Massimo D’Ambrissio Essendon
Jack Ginnivan Collingwood

The Massimo thing is Sagrada Familia/Sistine Chapel level **** up. God bless him.

Just an epic masterpiece no one can hope to replicate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back