Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Port 25 clearances to 10, 69 contested possessions to 55 and 31 inside 50s to 26.
They just can't match swans tackling pressure or decision making with ball in hand. (I was actually surprised how well they applied pressure last week as I don't think it's usually part of their game).

Port don't look dangerous outside a stoppage situation. Sydney dominating once the ball gets outside.

Port are really missing Houston and Farrell off half back. Just not creative enough from half back

Port don't look dangerous outside a stoppage situation. Sydney dominating once the ball gets outside.

Port are really missing Houston and Farrell off half back. Just not creative enough from half back
Wouldn’t mind prising Josh Sinn out of Port somehow. Might be tough if Houston goes

just so little heat around the ball in this game. for all of port's inefficiency, sydney are clearly susceptible to physical pressure around and getting their running game shut down. port haven't been able to capitalise on either of those.

doubt the premier comes from this game.

Dixon is cooked.
Same with boak unfortunately. Couldn't make the distant with that snap just before, some terrible unforced turnovers and just then he couldn't punished the Chad with that turnover in the corridor but it looked like he was running in treacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone on our board said that BZT has had a good year at Power.

I don't think there is a bigger spud on a list currently as a KP Back who gets games everywhere.

Can't mark, is slow and genuine horrid kick. We actually did well shipping him off for what we did.

Someone on our board said that BZT has had a good year at Power.

I don't think there is a bigger spud on a list currently as a KP Back who gets games everywhere.

Can't mark, is slow and genuine horrid kick. We actually did well shipping him off for what we did.
Yeah, cos he has. And they literally had to move Ratugolea forward because he's an even worse defender. I mean....

Actually could see Port slipping a bit next year. The midfield is potentially elite but they lack talent up forward and down back. This will be worsened by the loss of Houston. Might not be a bad time for Kenny to bow out.
forward line could be ok. Backline looks a rotten mess

Port did have a couple of good runs from half back that quarter but Sydney still much more dangerous on the outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back