Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I'm quoting myself which is weird, but I keep laughing to myself about it.

For context, I barely watch games anymore. Essendon wins on replay, and the Grand Final.

And I've muted those games probably 90% of the time in the last few years, at least, so I couldn't tell you much about newer commentators, or anything that's discussed.

But I watched the grand final with sound, and pretty quickly tuned the commentary out (mentally), because of how uninteresting it was, I guess.

But I tuned back in at half (or was it 3Q) time because BT was going bananas, talking about Brisbane etc.

I was still only listening to bits and pieces, looking back and forth at my phone, when I heard "something something DENNIS PAGAN!!!" before the ad break.

I thought Pagan must've been shown on screen, or that BT had referenced an old record of Pagan's that was about to be broken or something. So I went back and watched those 2 minutes, and nope. Just BT talking absolute shit and calling the premiership coach by the name of a guy that retired 20-odd years ago. Amazing.
You missed him calling JHF 'The Horny One'. I laughed my arse off!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241002_080541_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20241002_080541_Samsung Internet.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Battle not going to the B&F, at the club's request, is one of the more immature things I've seen lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back