Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

I never deleted anything, and as I said, my post was in response to what was public and private and why the "public indescency" in this case had nothing to do with what was public.

Also, this function was a privately held event on private land with an established guestlist, not open to the public. If the owner or the one on his/her behalf sees it and asks the person to leave and doesn't, they can then be banned, or, have the police called and trespassed/charged if they don't.

This is important to stipulate as it is to protect people who are naked on wilful terms while on someone's private property away from view of the public.

People seem weirdly defensive about allowing footyball players to get their dicks out.

A ‘private’ function with bar staff who almost certainly didn’t sign up for seeing some footy boys in the buff is definitely not the place to be getting your kit off.

People seem weirdly defensive about allowing footyball players to get their dicks out.

A ‘private’ function with bar staff who almost certainly didn’t sign up for seeing some footy boys in the buff is definitely not the place to be getting your kit off.

It's not about allowing, it's about how it is handled thereof and the specific consequences in each scenario.

Hospitality venue with staff paid to be there; not a strip club; keep your gear on.

These aren’t children.

This might come as a shock to you but even on public grounds police will usually ask a person to cover themselves first (or a small fine) and judge their actions afterwards based on compliance (an arrest if refusing to cover themselves).

I'm not advocating for anything stating the facts, it is up to others to interpret how facts affects their perception.

Last edited:
This might come as a shock to you but even on public grounds police will usually ask a person to cover themselves first (or a small fine) and judge their actions afterwards based on compliance (an arrest if refusing to cover themselves).

I'm not advocating for anything stating the facts, it is up to others to interpret how facts affects their perception.

If you need the police to tell you to keep your dick in your pants in public then I’d have concerns.

If you need the police to tell you to keep your dick in your pants in public then I’d have concerns.

I'm not interlacing my own opinion or advocacy here, all I am saying is "here is a situation that happens" and "here is how it may be handled". If you think it's a little too lax for public, and less for privately held events, then that's your perception. I'm just the messenger.

I'm not interlacing my own opinion or advocacy here, all I am saying is "here is a situation that happens" and "here is how it may be handled". If you think it's a little too lax for public, and less for privately held events, then that's your perception. I'm just the messenger.

We know how it’s been handled. The AFL has imposed sanctions upon the players on the basis that it’s not acceptable behaviour.

It’s pretty self evident I’d have thought, but a few posters in this thread seem to be arguing it’s a-ok and the boys are hard done by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back