Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manic moves and drowsy dreams, living in the middle between the two extremes

• You can predict that the Showdown is unpredictable, except when it isn't
  • Sacking people is not fun (LN: Surely sacking one such as Leppitsch would be fun? Rangas are awful, low energy opium fiends on the whole)
  • Terrible team has bad season
  • Aish is a good player
  • "I just wish we could get this Essendon I keep hearing about! They say he's the greatest."
  • Fremantle have discovered that their coach is in fact John du Pont
  • Coaches moving players during a game is the surest indication of pure genius
  • Players leaving is not ideal
  • Coaches do not like it when the team loses
  • Clarkson should have craved the approval of Pope Innocent IV and invaded Sicily. I think.
  • Essendon's investment in Paul Roos has proven most good
  • Roll the dice and it sounds like thunder, hit the bottom and you feel no pain
  • Inflatable Koch will surely regard the 2016 output of the PAFC as a dubious prospect
  • Richmond need to shake that Hufflepuff tag
  • No shit, Holmes
  • Sydney will win all the things by virtue of having the best team on paper because that's how it works
  • y u no flat track
  • Stringer is a dubious prospect
  • In spite of Round 21 being one of the best rounds of the year, it is important that there be less football (LN: Does the toenail gunk know what side his bread is buttered on?!?)

• Sacking people is not fun (LN: Surely sacking one such as Leppitsch would be fun? Rangas are awful, low energy opium fiends on the whole)
  • Aish is a good player
  • "I just wish we could get this Essendon I keep hearing about! They say he's the greatest."
  • Clarkson should have craved the approval of Pope Innocent IV and invaded Sicily. I think.
  • Inflatable Koch will surely regard the 2016 output of the PAFC as a dubious prospect
  • No shit, Holmes
  • Sydney will win all the things by virtue of having the best team on paper because that's how it works
  • y u no flat track
  • In spite of Round 21 being one of the best rounds of the year, it is important that there be less football (LN: Does the toenail gunk know what side his bread is buttered on?!?)
Can we get a Barrett Watch thread for these and an updating OP listing all his 'scoops' as he makes them so we can laugh at his dumb face when he's wrong?

So GC have offered 2 top 10 picks and a player for Fyfe - Expect more offers to come and doubt Fyfe will be at Fremantle in 2017.

You would humour it if it was 10 top 10 picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Aish is a good player
  • No shit, Holmes
  • y u no flat track
Smoking guns hot to the touch, would cool down if we didn't use em so much yeah. We're so alone, and soul really matters to me.

Nicholls doing his best to stay on hawthorn's payroll. Absolute pig of an umpire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back