Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I will NEVER have fun watching Hawthorn aside from the 2015 GF
Oh well, agree to disagree. This current group they've got are pretty entertaining, lots of personality in the group, you can tell THEY'RE having fun out there, plus they play with lots of intensity, usually would have no time for Hawthorn, but the current group are extremely likeable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would not have Ugle Hagan over either Treacy or Amiss

He's gotta be one of the most overrated players in the AFL.

Moves beautifully and looks great when he's having a good game, but 90% of the time I feel like the commentators are just telling me how awesome he'll be one day while ignoring his actual output.

Oh well, agree to disagree. This current group they've got are pretty entertaining, lots of personality in the group, you can tell THEY'RE having fun out there, plus they play with lots of intensity, usually would have no time for Hawthorn, but the current group are extremely likeable.
You are a traitor

He's gotta be one of the most overrated players in the AFL.

Moves beautifully and looks great when he's having a good game, but 90% of the time I feel like the commentators are just telling me how awesome he'll be one day while ignoring his actual output.
But "Ugle Hagan is still a rookie, he's just a rookie, gonna win the Rising Star for sure this year, just has to get past the "injuries", he's so good for such a young rookie..."

Oh, wait, he isn't in his first year anymore? Truly the commentators think he is still eligible for the Rising Star some weeks, just so much hype. Yes he was a #1 pick so I guess that means he must be good in some folk's view? Just doesn't seem to deliver consistently, yet keeps making best 22 under 22 sides. Personally I think he is much more hyped because that draft class wasn't as strong in the top 20 picks as many other years. Anyway good luck to him I guess, just wish that other young players got the same coverage in the media that he does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back