Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

My uncle went to uni with him and said he was an utter campaigner lol
He’s definitely ruthless and right now I’m unsure whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing for the Eagles. I’m leaning towards the good thing as much as I would have been pissed off if I was their supporter, just because the disrespectful way this was handled. After all, Simmo won them the premiership. The clean out will be huge though with a campaigner running it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s definitely ruthless and right now I’m unsure whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing for the Eagles. I’m leaning towards the good thing as much as I would have been pissed off if I was their supporter, just because the disrespectful way this was handled. After all, Simmo won them the premiership. The clean out will be huge though with a campaigner running it.
He’s trying to be Nisbett. He was ruthless as they come

Schofield is the interim coach..
Well that makes me hate the Eagles more. Schofield is an absolute campaigner which I've never thought of Simpson as. I'll never forget doing a coaching accreditation about 10-12 years ago at Leederville Oval and Schofield just used his special guest speaking time publicly and openly bashing the Freo footy club. Was so unprofessional.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So apparently Simmo said to Harley “you had your say” as he walked into the press conference?

GIF by NETFLIX

So apparently Simmo said to Harley “you had your say” as he walked into the press conference?

GIF by NETFLIX

It is also being reported as "you have to stay."

Which it was is unclear because it is hard to hear it in the footage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back