Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that makes me hate the Eagles more. Schofield is an absolute campaigner which I've never thought of Simpson as. I'll never forget doing a coaching accreditation about 10-12 years ago at Leederville Oval and Schofield just used his special guest speaking time publicly and openly bashing the Freo footy club. Was so unprofessional.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
from what I have read on social media today, he isn't well loved by the WCEs members. I don't want to lose Graham.

Is it just me or does Don Pyke seem like a West Coast version of Peter Bell.

Both are pretty close to club legends as players who everyone seemed to be convinced would do a good job (both club fans and opposition fans). But the reality is both seem to have narcissistic traits whilst not being overly good at the job they were given. Of course there’s probably a lot of time for Pyke to prove me wrong but just my observation so far. Couldn’t done much worse in that press conference - seems like communication at West Coast is mostly behind peoples backs.

So apparently Simmo said to Harley “you had your say” as he walked into the press conference?

GIF by NETFLIX

Weirdly if you watch afl 360 they edited that part out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It gets better:
Cakeeater: They appointed Schofield as interim coach
Mrs CE: Wasnt he playing for us two years ago.

Shes all over it..
This is how much attention my Mrs pays...She thought Chris Mayne changed teams when she saw Priddis playing....She even said "Why is the shaggy haired guy playing at the Eagles now..." We had just watched Freo play the night before...

pffft The West has been protecting them and their players for decades. About time they received a bit of what everyone else gets.

Yeah, part of me agreed with what he said but another part was like, seriously mate, do you have any comprehension of how good you've had it compared to other clubs?

It was like listening to Gina Rineheart complain about the cost of living or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back