Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’t help myself and at the cost of 30 IQ points, I went to the West Coast board to have a read about today’s shenanigans. This visit solidified my opinion that a vast majority of Eagles fans are deluded fools. A lot of “it’ll be roses from now on”, “we’ll win at least 5 out the last 7 games…”, simmo mouthed to Harley “you’re great hey” at the presser and Cox is proven.

What a sad lot…

Last edited:
Haha 100% Simpons like "yeah whatever khuunt" with Pykes speech😂
Also Simpson trying to drop the seriousness of it all with his visa/Disney + comment n not 1 bit of laughter/giggle from anyone😂

Couldn’t help myself and at the cost 30 IQ points, I went to the West Coast board to have a read about today’s shenanigans. This visit solidified my opinion that a vast majority of Eagles fans are deluded fools. A lot of “it’ll be roses from now on”, “we’ll win at least 5 out the last 7 games…”, simmo mouthed to Harley “you’re great hey” at the presser and Cox is proven.

What a sad lot…
it's a cult lol

Well, his kids are in their twenties and he’s on a million bucks a year. Playing the laid-off average joe card is a bit of a reach.

That said, I thought he did an entertaining job. Obviously thinks Pyke and whoever mows Pyke’s eyebrows are complete w***ers.

Said something genuinely important to the media about how their subjects are people while simultaneously confirming to the real aficionados - ie, us - what hilariously entitled clowns the WCE are.

The West isn’t even a real paper any more, Adam. After losing 53 of your last 61 games, a couple of work experience kids collected some quotes suggesting it might be time for you to go. The only people reading are 60+ year olds - oh, hang on. The constituency.

He did give Harley a clip though.

The way that kid mouths off at umpires tells me everything I need to know about him. Prick.

Is it just me or does Don Pyke seem like a West Coast version of Peter Bell.

Both are pretty close to club legends as players who everyone seemed to be convinced would do a good job (both club fans and opposition fans). But the reality is both seem to have narcissistic traits whilst not being overly good at the job they were given. Of course there’s probably a lot of time for Pyke to prove me wrong but just my observation so far. Couldn’t done much worse in that press conference - seems like communication at West Coast is mostly behind peoples backs.
Pyke should arrange some sort of pre-season camp to right the ship

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its honestly taking the **** that Heeney is ineligible for that but Butters has whacked 4 blokes this year and can still win. The rules are dumb.
I'm actually gutted for Heeney, compared with what others have gotten away with

why does he push Dom Sheed on the way out?
To me, that looked like what I do to half the blokes in the workshop everyday, who I love.

Will they have a dead cat bounce in a couple of weeks time and knock us off?

**** I hope our boys are primed for that one. Losing once to west coast this year is unfortunate. Losing twice would be... Unforgivable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back