Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Your not wrong but he a 30 goal a year pressure forward at Freo. Good offensively and elite defensively.
Not gonna be far off it this year, if he misses next week with Concussion then thats not good for him (was subbed pretty quickly after a head knock)

23 x 1.3(avg) is still 29.9 (but hes gonna miss 2x games it seems, 1x suspended and 1x concussion)

Hill was atrocious and Elliot has lost his set shot mojo. Pies weren’t bad considering how many best 22 players are out.

Geelong has looked so much better since Hawkins went down. He’s cooked.
We have a similar problem with Walters. Demands selection on his history but is becoming a liability.
He’s a good sub at the moment.

It was becoming a bit of a distraction.

Every Fremantle game there was so much focus on Fyfe and it wasn't just the WA media. It was the same season where there was an uproar about a Jack Viney suspension, and the Melbourne media who helped get that challenged successfully referred back to the Fyfe suspension.

Clobbering Jordan Lewis with a round arm put the speculation to bed - just some people forget that Fyfe was suspended twice that season (for 4 weeks total) and still only finished 1 vote behind Priddis.
Priddis didn’t even win his club’s b&f if I recall. Lots of possessions but not any damage.

At the time I felt that Fyfe, who very very much wanted the Brownlow, was just frustrated with the second suspension; having listened to him since, my opinion hasn’t changed.

So overwhelmingly happy the filth dropped darling. Such an absolute downhill skier, and purely horrible KPF to watch. Glad he finally got what he deserved. His stats will show he’s an amazing player but gee he’s the only KPF I can remember who plays like a small forward.

Glad Schofield actually has the nuts to send him to the 2’s.

So overwhelmingly happy the filth dropped darling. Such an absolute downhill skier, and purely horrible KPF to watch. Glad he finally got what he deserved. His stats will show he’s an amazing player but gee he’s the only KPF I can remember who plays like a small forward.

Glad Schofield actually has the nuts to send him to the 2’s.

It should have happened a while back. They have a long road ahead, there is no point playing Darling or Gaff. Sheed should be in that conversation as well.

It should have happened a while back. They have a long road ahead, there is no point playing Darling or Gaff. Sheed should be in that conversation as well.
Egg Zachery. How darling has got a consistent game for the last 24 months is a further indictment on the club. Absolute downhill skiing potato.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gonna be far off it this year, if he misses next week with Concussion then thats not good for him (was subbed pretty quickly after a head knock)

23 x 1.3(avg) is still 29.9 (but hes gonna miss 2x games it seems, 1x suspended and 1x concussion)
Once you're subbed do you straight into protocols or do you have to fail the HIA?

And Cripps
Tbh you would drop 10 of their players from the rabble that turned up last week. Their list is in deep trouble…. Aged players who are no good anymore, very ordinary mid rung players and only a few actually good young players… there is no rebound this week or for the rest of the season. They’ll get absolutely towelled up by the Brions tomorrow…

I should be happy about the Bulldogs beating the Blues but if anything it’s pissed me off more lol

We should be comfortable in 2nd right now but our putrid 4th quarter effort today means we might finish the round as low as 7th

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back