Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite what people say on here Carlton are a top four team. No way in hell North were going to upset them.
Oh trust me, I'm fully aware. I was the only person not mocking them last year and said they'll still make finals.

I've said all year they can win the flag and I 100% believe they'll at worst make the grand final (I think they'll beat Sydney for the flag actually)

I was implying the rubbish unforced errors from North hurting themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the mob down the road.

It's disgusting how the Dockers gave away two first rounders for Luke Jackson only to get three picks in like the top 10 two years later while our bum asses have been sitting on the ass end of the ladder for three years and can only have a pick in the top 3 and not another pick until like the 30's the show for it #BackTheBoysIn #synergy

From the mob down the road.

It's disgusting how the Dockers gave away two first rounders for Luke Jackson only to get three picks in like the top 10 two years later while our bum asses have been sitting on the ass end of the ladder for three years and can only have a pick in the top 3 and not another pick until like the 30's the show for it #BackTheBoysIn #synergy
I read a good one the other day over there .

They reckon we should trade 2 of our first rounders for Tim Kelly
LMAO
🤣

I’ll do it. Assistant coach at Bassendean Junior Football Club for four flags and six GFs. Took the wheel a couple of times, when Smasher went to Bali mid season, for an unblemished record.

I don’t want a HJs though. I have pride.
That’s an AFL coach ready resume for sure, don’t forget to get your level 1 up to scratch though. You’d be great with the media too, which is probably the most important part of the job………..apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back