Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What about Elliot just before that. Had a paddock and just let it go out of bounds!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think Jamie thought he was genuinely being clever, all the Pies fans here thought he should have kept in in and gone deep forward, there was just no-one deep there to stop it at least going well deep inside 50...

There were 11 minutes between the last Carlton goal and the final siren in that game. I thought Cripps surged late and ended up with 30 possessions, 10 in the last quarter, and during the first quarter I remember he was on 9 - so in between and at the beginning of the last quarter he wasn't that influential. Collingwood had some dominant clearance breaks at the beginning of the last quarter too, but only scored one goal out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were 11 minutes between the last Carlton goal and the final siren in that game. I thought Cripps surged late and ended up with 30 possessions, 10 in the last quarter, and during the first quarter I remember he was on 9 - so in between and at the beginning of the last quarter he wasn't that influential. Collingwood had some dominant clearance breaks at the beginning of the last quarter too, but only scored one goal out of it.
Pies pretty much did that in our game too - they just work on the flooding, and it is pretty frustrating to watch

CarLOLton… GAGF!

But conflicted as ColLOLingwood going up the ladder messes with the draft pick they gave us…
Should be more worried (in this thread) about having to play them in a final. They probably don't make it but would be dangerous for us if we had to play them.

I'd feel really confident against the Blues or Swans in their current form.

Port game might be the Friday night game in last round.

It's probably the best match up of that last round.

The only other one is Bulldogs v GWS but its in Ballarat so can't be a Friday night game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back