Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Port game might be the Friday night game in last round.

It's probably the best match up of that last round.

The only other one is Bulldogs v GWS but its in Ballarat so can't be a Friday night game.
God I hope its not Friday night. Marquis timeslots are our kryptonite.

The club rarely plays well in these games.

Never seen a season like this before, we could just as easily be out of the 8 too if we stuff up.

Tomorrow is must win, Essendon are the easiest of our last 4 opponents.
What a season indeed!

I think the group knows what’s on the line. We play well at the G. Freo by 22.

Last edited:
Sydney's first 100 point loss in over 26 years.

101 point loss to St Kilda at the SCG in 1998 the last time they lost by a 3 figure margin.

😲
We destroyed their mojo. The media thought they were not going to be defeated for the rest of the season, and then …

Can honestly say I've never seen a season like this.
Amazing we're involved at the pointy end!

We could see a team on 14 wins miss the finals... brutal!

I don't think it will be as close again as WCE and North should pick up more wins. Even if both win five the ladder will have a more normal look to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck on that you Carltonistan clowns. lol

Stick that up your dark blue budgie smugglers lol
After our 2019, 2020 and 2024 losses to them, it is really satisfying seeing them lose a game in heartbreaking circumstances, even though I don't really like that it was another close win for Collingwood..

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

After our 2019, 2020 and 2024 losses to them, it is really satisfying seeing them lose a game in heartbreaking circumstances, even though I don't really like that it was another close win for Collingwood..

Just need our own revenge win all our games

Just need our own revenge win all our games
Except it's easier on my heart if some other team inflicts that pain on Carlton. I'm recovering from some cardiac issues and just can't do any close games now - BP and heart rate go up, then through the roof and then out of rhythm. Heart feels like a shoe box full of frogs.

Except it's easier on my heart if some other team inflicts that pain on Carlton. I'm recovering from some cardiac issues and just can't do any close games now - BP and heart rate go up, then through the roof and then out of rhythm. Heart feels like a shoe box full of frogs.

are you on beta blockers?

Port game might be the Friday night game in last round.

It's probably the best match up of that last round.

The only other one is Bulldogs v GWS but it’s in Ballarat so can't be a Friday night game.
Yeah, 6 days and travel really makes sense. 🙄 at least port will also be coming off a 6 day break and travelling here, but feck me sideways at how disadvantaged we always seem to be with this fixture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back