Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs will be top 4 if a couple of teams above slip

Once Upon A Time Falling GIF by HULU

Us. It's us.

Fremantle going to struggle to make top 8 .

3 games we msut win or it season over
We will get there.

Our team is too good to let it slip now.

We were 10% off yesterday and still leading by 25 early in the 4th as gutting as it was yesterday losing.

I still think we win our 2 home games.

Like our midfield surely won't get smashed like that again.

In terms of premiership though I felt we needed top 2.

Though I would be confident if we get to 4th and play the Swans at the SCG week 1 we can still do it.

We will get there.

We were 10% off yesterday and still leading by 25 early in the 4th as gutting as it was yesterday losing.

Though I would be confident if we get to 4th and play the Swans at the SCG week 1 we can still do it.
yeah being smashed at optus oval. hmmm EAGLES in ROUND 6

We will get there.

totally agree

88. At the end of the 2013 season:
(a) At an end of season player’s trip, an Indigenous player (Mr Bradley Hill) was
asked by a non-Indigenous player (Mr Grant Birchall) whether Mr Hill’s partner
was also a “boong”;
(b) Mr Hill told Mr Rioli of this comment at the first pre-season training session
around late November 2013;
(c) Mr Hill told Ms Ah-Sam Rioli of this comment within a week of telling Mr Rioli
about it;
(d) Hawthorn did not take any action in response to this incident.
Geez some of the stuff that alleged.

We will get there.

I think we were more than 10% off considering our strength (midfield/ruck) was well down. I've not seen a performance like that from Darcy in a long time then to have Jackson provide nothing either. Add to that our midfielders getting out-positioned regularly at stoppages.
It's a tried and true tactic to get the ball outside against us, the Bombers (credit to their game plan) accentuated that by pushing our midfielders into the contest and spreading.. They essentially did what the Bulldogs do..

Was scouting the Eagles board for that trade talk that Snuff mentioned and found this. First thought was to say something, then I remembered it is far funnier if they don't know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We should expect to challenge for finals next year. With the likes of Sydney falling back to the pack, the shitness of reigning premiers Collingwood, the losing streaks of Brisbane and Port early in the season, the falling apart of Carlton, Essendon and Fremantle, the rise of Hawthorn... we should simply put no limit at all on where we finish in 2025. Especially since we should get the easier draw we deserved this year.

Was scouting the Eagles board for that trade talk that Snuff mentioned and found this. First thought was to say something, then I remembered it is far funnier if they don't know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We should expect to challenge for finals next year. With the likes of Sydney falling back to the pack, the shitness of reigning premiers Collingwood, the losing streaks of Brisbane and Port early in the season, the falling apart of Carlton, Essendon and Fremantle, the rise of Hawthorn... we should simply put no limit at all on where we finish in 2025. Especially since we should get the easier draw we deserved this year.
May not be funny if it's true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May not be funny if it's true.
That would be funniest of all.

I honestly hope they do think they are a chance, go for it, just miss and then load up for 2026. If they spend 2025-2027 accumulating mid range first rounders and topping up, they'll expand their half decade of **** to 1.5 decades.

Tom Hawkins announces retirement at end of this year also

Two absolute giants. Dusty banging around the top ten of all time, Hawkins top 50 I reckon.

Dusty with 3 grand finals and three norms was just huge, although Bachar Houli can feel a little aggrieved about one of them I seem to recall.

Always sad when the kings of the game finish up

See that rat Gaff is quitting. I wish him all the worst in whatever the dirty bastard does in the future.
Good. He forever deserves to remember how he missed out and ****ed himself. What a grub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back