Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We love when Mass gets the ball
Excuse Me Reaction GIF

Once it became apparent the Hawks would win (midway through the 1st) I started cheering for them.

Blues are 1 Cripps injury away from bottom 3 form. They are now a live chance to save our blushes.
Yea i actually think WC will do them comfortably and it ll come down to the saints game (like us with port) for the blues

Hopefully our old m8 RTB pulls out one of his defence masterclass specials for his old club

Carlton will win both. They’ll pull something out of their ass.
That’ll have them on 56 points.

Fremantle loses this week and win the week after, it won’t matter.

Cannot believe the season has come down to this

Yea i actually think WC will do them comfortably and it ll come down to the saints game (like us with port) for the blues

Hopefully our old m8 RTB pulls out one of his defence masterclass specials for his old club
If WC do them and it still comes down to Blues/Saints in round 24 then we shouldn't play finals anyway

means we lose our last 4 lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m banking on beating port
If we lose that aswell yea would be next level amazing if we still made it .

That said I want finals don’t care how , just get there
Yeah but if we beat port then we only need one of WCE or Saints to beat the Blues

So if you reckon WCE roll em then the Saints game won't matter

Carlton will win both. They’ll pull something out of their ass.
That’ll have them on 56 points.

Fremantle loses this week and win the week after, it won’t matter.

Cannot believe the season has come down to this
even at full strength and playing shite I’d easily agree but they’re genuinely decimated by injuries now.

Theyre probably going to have up to 7 first choice players out this week and that includes a few of their A graders

Carlton’s depth behind their b22 has always been rubbish so I reckon they’re in trouble

even at full strength and playing shite I’d easily agree but they’re genuinely decimated by injuries now.

Theyre probably going to have up to 7 first choice players out this week and that includes a few of their A graders

Carlton’s depth behind their b22 has always been rubbish so I reckon they’re in trouble
It’s West Coast and St Kilda. Hardly need depth anyway

I've done the predictor, I genuinely think we are boned

Its a bit of copium expecting Blues to get rolled by bottom 4 sides, sure they got outplayed by Hawks today but they are top 4 over the past 10 rounds

We have to somehow win our last 2, ooft

Yeah but if we beat port then we only need one of WCE or Saints to beat the Blues

So if you reckon WCE roll em then the Saints game won't matter
Correct but I’m going on the actual schedule eg both us blues lose next week , they play saints before us so if they win we obviously have to too otherwise yea I guess we limp in by default

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back