Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've done the predictor, I genuinely think we are boned

Its a bit of copium expecting Blues to get rolled by bottom 4 sides, sure they got outplayed by Hawks today but they are top 4 over the past 10 rounds

We have to somehow win our last 2, ooft
I'd say it is 40-60 in their favour, but you can't possibly have watched the Blues play for the last 6 weeks and concluded they are certainties to beat anyone bar maybe Richmond or the Eagles away. Only win in their last 6 was North by 3 goals.

The run home compared to everyone else is ridiculously easy.

Carlton- West Coast, St Kilda
Hawthorn- Richmond, North
Bulldogs- North, GWS
Collingwood- Brisbane, Melbourne
Essendon- Sydney, Brisbane.

Theoretically can make top 4- if beat GWS AND Port, if GWS then lose to Bulldogs last round. Even then, Geelong have St Kilda and West Coast to finish. Ouch.

Port has the Showdown then Fremantle.

Anything is bloody possible last two rounds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The run home compared to everyone else is ridiculously easy.

Carlton- West Coast, St Kilda
Hawthorn- Richmond, North
Bulldogs- North, GWS
Collingwood- Brisbane, Melbourne
Essendon- Sydney, Brisbane.

Theoretically can make top 4- if beat GWS AND Port, if GWS then lose to Bulldogs last round. Even then, Geelong have St Kilda and West Coast to finish. Ouch.

Port has the Showdown then Fremantle.

Anything is bloody possible last two rounds

This is some next level optimism.

My ladder predictor had us beating Port and still missing the 8. The promising thing about that is I give myself about a 0% chance of predicting the outcomes of the next 2 rounds, so there is hope!

AFL got sucked in big time. They would have been salivating at the thought of Bombers, Pies and Blues in the finals. Now it’s all blown up in their corrupt face.
If you think they're corrupt then I have bad news for you.

Cause there is no way they would prefer us in the finals over any of those 3.

Umpires will do everything for Carlton but at Optus against the eagles who also have umpires on there side who know what will happen
Without Curnow to pay frees to they’ll be completely at sea just dishing out frees randomly. Probably end up paying a free to a member in the crowd somehow.

Without Curnow to pay frees to they’ll be completely at sea just dishing out frees randomly. Probably end up paying a free to a member in the crowd somehow.
Cripps. They’ll dish him 20 free kicks. Always gets rewarded

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back