Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is some next level optimism.

My ladder predictor had us beating Port and still missing the 8. The promising thing about that is I give myself about a 0% chance of predicting the outcomes of the next 2 rounds, so there is hope!

I don't know why anyone is bothering with ladder predictors. Last week I got 8 tips (and the one I missed was close, Eagles maybe). This week I got 4 and went up the rankings. Nobody has any idea.

Season is a complete cooker haha. You'd have to say that out of 6 games, Carlton, Hawks and Dogs are decent chance to drop at least one between them meaning we still need to just one win to make the 8

At the risk of contradicting myself, I'd be very surprised if there isn't 1 loss between them.

At the same time, I also wouldn't be surprised if there were 4 losses between them, or if they won them all, or if they won them all and so did we etc...

Season is complete lunacy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needless to say very happy with that result for multiple reasons. Had a good feeling about it to be honest. Now for an away win against GWS to throw another twist in to the season. Reckon Carlton are cooked now, a conbination of loss of form and now injuries, won’t be at all surprised if wet toast beat them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Needless to say very happy with that result for multiple reasons. Had a good feeling about it to be honest. Now for an away win against GWS to throw another twist in to the season. Reckon Carlton are cooked now, a conbination of loss of form and now injuries, won’t be at all surprised if wet toast beat them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I always loved the Crows…never a bad word about them…

"Dockery" needs to be put on the swear filter.
100% with you on that one. It’s shat me off from the first moment it appeared on Twitter. The fact it’s migrated across here is a ****ing indictment.

Last edited:
Season is a complete cooker haha. You'd have to say that out of 6 games, Carlton, Hawks and Dogs are decent chance to drop at least one between them meaning we still need to just one win to make the 8
Its a wonder what happens when the VFL actually makes their teams like Bulldogs, etc leave Victoria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back