Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read that reporter, Sam Landsberger has passed away in a traffic accident. 35 is far too young. Thoughts with his family.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Jeepus condolences to the family.

I just turned 30 this year and he was just 35

Just shows you never know when your time Is up. It can happen just like that unfortunately.

Fair. But how did Brayden Maynard get zero weeks after ending the career of Angus Brayshaw? Oh right, Collingwood.

Don’t do it to yourself

It’s not worth it .

There is no natural justice unfortunately

Fair. But how did Brayden Maynard get zero weeks after ending the career of Angus Brayshaw? Oh right, Collingwood.

The Cripps hit on ah chee is more similar, both ah chee and rankine completely vulnerable taking possession of a high ball.
Cripps zero and a Charlie

If Josh Rachaele was a Fremantle and did what he did to West Coast fans to spice up the game.

Would you be dirty if he got dropped this week.
His club and teammates have thrown him under the bus. They should be supporting him publicly and lecturing him privately.

He's trying to stoke a heated rivalry, they should be embracing that. It's a really poor look from them imo. Dropping him is one thing, but talking against him publicly is yuck.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea don’t mind Carlton bringing back their stars for this match
As we saw with Darcy half fit players even A graders are often a bigger liability if you play them underdone as opposed to giving a 100% fit back up the gig.
Plus the risk of the injury is greater which then causes further problems with rotations etc

Last edited:
Back page of tomorrow's West.

'Hey fans, we remembered this washed up old legend of the club that technically hasn't officially ruled himself out yet.'
Also... 'former club legend, Dean Cox, tells the Eagles to 'f*k off or I'll get a restraining order!'
Screenshot_20240822_214837_X.jpg

'Hey fans, we remembered this washed up old legend of the club that technically hasn't officially ruled himself out yet.'
Also... 'former club legend, Dean Cox, tells the Eagles to 'f*k off or I'll get a restraining order!'
View attachment 2088115
They are getting the band back together. Just need the chemist, the convict & the tinkerer to finish it off.

View attachment 2088115
What's Mainy up too? /s

Chad Fletcher may have finished crocheting in Bali to come back and get the WC coaching gig. There are options. Let's not get down on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back