Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

you’re not competitive if ur losing every game by 50+ and winning the flag. you’re just lucky with your matchups.
You are completely in denial.
Sam Mitchell (the absolute campaigner) has destroyed the myth that JL is performing well and it’s just a young group we have that’s holding us back.

You are deluded if you think JL is a better coach than Mitchell

Sure if that makes you feel better. Their core is a bunch of kids, younger than ours for the most part.

Good on em, as much as they annoy me. They prove that age holds no bounds for great team chemistry and great coaching.
Yeah nah. Identical in list profile. Especially considering how much non contributors like Walters and Fyfe and JOM lift it up.

There’s 5% between us and them this season. I judge them against us by how they played against us, and there really was nothing between us. Especially factoring in personnel missing.

Crows did the same thing to the dogs a few weeks ago. They’re a bipolar team.

You are completely in denial.
Sam Mitchell (the absolute campaigner) has destroyed the myth that JL is performing well and it’s just a young group we have that’s holding us back.

You are deluded if you think JL is a better coach than Mitchell
All the messaging directly from our club was that we aren't blaming youth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season has been so freakin' weird. The cherry on top would be a Hawks vs Blues Grandfinal.
sad black and white GIF

Man, Meek looks like he's in the final weeks of prep for a bodybuilding show.

Someone needs to pin his pic to Darcy's locker this preseason and tell him he owes the club, because we traded this guy to back you in.
Stoked for Meek. Played well when he got the No.1 Ruck mantle as well all knew he would, hope he continues his form.

Stop looking at statistics and understand the aesthetics of footy. They play a higher energy style than we’ve ever played under Longmuir. They’ll go far.

Mumbles won’t take us anywhere
I'm so glad you keep repeating yourself. Can you tell us what you think of Justin Longmuir? I'm not quite across your opinion just yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back