Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm so glad you keep repeating yourself. Can you tell us what you think of Justin Longmuir? I'm not quite across your opinion just yet.
Sounds like we were competitive according this post mattis!

This has become the most wasted year in our existence if nothing changes here. Tops all previous capitulations.

Jeez whichever club developed this Meek bloke deserves a bit of credit, surely they got at least a decent draft pick for him when he was traded to the Hawks. EY whut?

I know I am beating a dead horse, but imagine if we had him as first ruck and two first rounders from geelong (or Pies or whoever) for Darcy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchell and Chris Scott are the best coaches going around …. Scott is 1. Mitchell 2

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why's that? I want our former players to succeed, plus GWS are cool.
I want our former players to fail.

A boring option like a Geelong or Sydney is ideal. Don’t like the idea of a new set of fans tasting success again before we do. They’ve both won/been successful enough in recent times that it doesn’t sting as much.

A boring option like a Geelong or Sydney is ideal. Don’t like the idea of a new set of fans tasting success again before we do. They’ve both won/been successful enough in recent times that it doesn’t sting as much.
See that’s the loser mindset.

I’d be happy for either Hogan or Neale.

You want that trust fund baby GWS to win a flag before us? And invite even more ridicule our way?
They're non Victorian for one, that already puts them above a lot purely for that, plus Jesse Hogan, love that boy.

I didn't realise people actually care if they won one before us, it's not that big of a deal.

I'm fine with them succeeding because they haven't done anything to me personally.

Plus as I said above, I didn't realise people actual gave a **** if GWS won before us, it's not that big of a deal, seems silly to care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back