Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Meek s turning out to be a terrific ruck and good on him. You don't need to act like a jerk over an observation that posters make regarding both him and Darcy. Grow up.
Any trained traing watcher will know, you have a knee injury, you can't run as is needed to maintain fitness.
Grow up yourself. You should know.

Any trained traing watcher will know
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

I’m more mean spirited than you and definitely don’t want Neale to get a Premiership medal.

The little traitor.
Still burns that in his first presser when he went to Brisbane he said he went there because they were closer to a flag than Freo. While this may have been true, I never want to see the little shitbag get that flag!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any trained traing watcher will know, you have a knee injury, you can't run as is needed to maintain fitness.
Grow up yourself. You should know.

You are the one carrying on like a child

I was acknowledging how well Meek has been playing for Hawks. Darcey is consistently injured. I'm not saying he isn't a quality ruckman. He is also costing Freo a big slice of our cap while playing minimal games. So we aren't getting value for money. He and the club needs to solve this constant issue.

Like I said if you have an issue and need to respond like a child to my comment then you need go grow up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back