Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots needs to change cause we’ve done what GWS did there all year.

It'll be interesting to see how they bounce back from a crushing choke like this one.

Freo consistently froze up. If the Giants do that again they'll be out in straight sets against Brissy (not even entertaining Carlton winning).

Halloran fcked that up for GWS, had a mark like 55m out and went to the pocket up by 6pts. Needed to belt that to the square and get a point out it.
Then he fails to take the mark coming out of defense with two hands on it in a 2v1.
Fail...

It'll be interesting to see how they bounce back from a crushing choke like this one.

Freo consistently froze up. If the Giants do that again they'll be out in straight sets against Brissy (not even entertaining Carlton winning).
The last 10-15 min of a close match are completely different to normal footy. You need big personalities, clutch players that grow into the big moments. Too many of our players do the opposite.
It’s nothing to do with footballing ability and everything to do with mentality.

The way Tom Papley and Issac Heeney finished out that game should be the template for every single player we have on our list.
Not from a talent point of view. But The way they chased lost causes, flung themselves into every contest, tackled, chased, harassed the opposition.
Every single player can do that regardless of talent levels.

Halloran fcked that up for GWS, had a mark like 55m out and went to the pocket up by 6pts. Needed to belt that to the square and get a point out it.
Then he fails to take the mark coming out of defense with two hands on it in a 2v1.
Fail...
I had high hopes for Finn but I think he's hit his ceiling. Happy to say that I got that call wrong.

Love that GWS shit the bed after being too cute and resting all those players against the Dogs to fix a Sydney QF.

Eat shit, Kingsley. ****en human thumb mother****er. 😘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back