Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAHA Watson took a dive but the contact wasn't there. This guy needs to lined up
If he had have kept his feet instead of looking for the high free, could have got it back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah because when Walter's does it all the time then he's obviously playing for it. When the entire Hawks team do it because they're skibidi sigma hok ball and the other teams just hate that about them and snipe them.
I hate everything about that sentence, and I know you did too.

We don’t even get the ones that are there!!
I'm sure you'll get more frees when you start playing for them. It's like NBA players who play through contact not getting foul calls.

And I'd imagine playing for those frees has an effect on receiving more of the calls you should anyway. There'd have to be some sort of conditioning effect in terms of umpiring.

I'm sure you'll get more frees when you start playing for them. It's like NBA players who play through contact not getting foul calls.

And I'd imagine playing for those frees has an effect on receiving more of the calls you should anyway. There'd have to be some sort of conditioning effect in terms of umpiring.
Nah. We’d be made an example
Of and be pinged for staging.

Just be better.

Worked out well for walters, end up not getting the ones deserved paid.
Yes because he does it in isolation.

When you have 6+ blokes running around playing for frees like that it's impossible to ignore.

Hawks have Watson, Ginnivan, Moore, McDonald, Newcombe, Worpel and Breust at minimum who do it regularly.

We have Walters, Switkowski (once in a blue moon) and just about no-one else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back