Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell post match New
He might not have an issue with his players being cocky arrogant w***ers, but the rest of the comp doesn't have to wear him not pulling his players into line.

That carry on comes back to roost with interest.
I have just read the transcript of his post-match press conference.

Mitchell: We were winning and we were wild and everyone loved us, man. Firing off zingers and staring straight into the sun. You couldn’t stop us. We were all really short, really cool and, frankly, none of us gave a ****.

It was electric and it was never gonna end.

And then that nasty old man pretended to be an aeroplane and laughed at Jack and it’s all ruined. I hate him.

I am never going to speak to him. And I’ll probably never write poetry again.

Port are such an enigmatic team. Their highs are as good as any, their lows are diabolical. Equally expect them to get thrashed by the Swans or pull off a historic win.

They have the wood on Sydney but just don’t have the cattle. They should figure out a way to trade in Tabs and play him early. Maybe tattoo him and get him to pretend to be Dixon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, either way, Sydney will chop Port Adelaide up very easily, looking forward to it, they're scum. Never understood why so many of our supporters have a soft spot for them.

Oh well, either way, Sydney will chop Port Adelaide up very easily, looking forward to it, they're scum. Never understood why so many of our supporters have a soft spot for them.

One of my good mates is a Port supporter and when looking at SA I get West Coast vibes from Adelaide so I immediately feel like I have more in common with Port supporters.

One of my good mates is a Port supporter and when looking at SA I get West Coast vibes from Adelaide so I immediately feel like I have more in common with Port supporters.
Fair enough I guess, I can't get past them ruining INXS for me, that stupid Never Tear Us Apart shit is embarrassing.

In the Crows' early days this was true but the last few years have been so putrid the vibe's gone. We can have faith the Eagles are on the same path.

Pretended to be an aeroplane. Don’t talk about it too loud though, it’s triggering to the little Hokballers.

Don’t tell them that Ginnivan’s beer drinking celebration was done by Jeremy Cameron 2 years ago either. Or that they’re not the first team to take a selfie after a game too.

We have absolutely nothing in common with Port filth!

Not necessarily a soft spot. It was more about the cheating Hawks being turfed out sooner rather than later.

Oh and Mitchell’s thunderous face was a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back