Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Would You Rather

• Make Finals, intermittently. Maybe have a shot once in 10 years. (Freo)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Be Port of the last 12 years. Constant finals, never make a Grand Final

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Just be Essendon.

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It is close but we aren't on the same level as the 4 left. All would apply the blow torch and we'd crumble.
So despite being one of the most reliable and consistent teams all year, we'd be the ones to all of a sudden crumble during finals? LOL

Our biggest issue would've been the absence of Young, given his leg fracture... and maybe one or all of Treacy, Pearce & Darcy, should they have not got up

Man I thought we choked some games away this season but GWS said fck it hold my beer and showed us how it's really done. And in back to back finals. Gotta be one of the worst straight sets exits in a long time.
They truly are witches hats

I’m all in on Port now, couldn’t give a stuff about any of them really

I just want to see the mental gymnastics that the Hinkley haters have to put themselves through if they win it

I want something to happen, so objectively that's the better outcome. Didn't you guys learn anything in preschool?
Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury cheering is poor form.
Not really injury cheering though is it? Teams best player being injured means they are more likely to lose the next week. No different to being happy that Cripps is out with an ankle the week we have to play Carlton.

Brisbane are scum for a bunch of reasons, so yeah, I'm going to be happy that their best player is under an injury cloud.

Question please

Has Bolton officially requested a Freo trade yet ?

And where has the Bolton Speculation thread gone ? I can’t seem to find it ?

Cola, academy, afls pet, nah, Sydney don't qualify for that rule in my books

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Eh would rather them over any Victorian team, especially Geelong.

As I said last week, Geelong are up there with West Coast and Carlton as our biggest rivals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Back