Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the stars aligning for us to meet both Sputh and the Poodles in September?

The wrongs of 2016 may yet be righted.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And another omen…the only time the club won the Coleman medal, was the only time the club made the Grand Final. And Jesse is currently leading and is the favourite for the Coleman…and if he wins this should mean that we make the GF? There is currently a 100% correlation between us winning the Coleman and making the GF! 😛

And another omen…the only time the club won the Coleman medal, was the only time the club made the Grand Final. And Jesse is currently leading and is the favourite for the Coleman…and if he wins this should mean that we make the GF? There is currently a 100% correlation between us winning the Coleman and making the GF!

No reasonable person one can dispute this science.

Don't like seeing anyone else out through injury.

But that does help Jesse. Hopefully he kicks bags in the last 2 games and makes it emphatic.

What a wonderful story of redemption it is, and kudos to everyone at the club who saw the possibility and worked to make it happen.

Need to market that story to players who don't like the limelight that much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires already working hard for the Poodles.

I’d be surprised if they let this game slip.

Big IFs of course - if Adelaide hang on and beat Bulldogs, and if we beat Fremantle as favoured next week, that will mean that even if we lose our last game to the Bulldogs at Ballarat we will finish higher than the Poodles. Cmon Adelaide!

Big IFs of course - if Adelaide hang on and beat Bulldogs, and if we beat Fremantle as favoured next week, that will mean that even if we lose our last game to the Bulldogs at Ballarat we will finish higher than the Poodles. Cmon Adelaide!

Umpires gifting the Poodles frees + 50m penalties now.

Plus ignoring Poodle throws.

The VFL lime team won’t accept defeat on the road without brazenly throwing everything at it.

The Poodles’ English has just eye-gouged the Texan as a late hit post-mark.

Umpires do nothing.

Now another random 50m to the Dogs.

This is exactly what we should expect in the final round.

The Poodles’ English has just eye-gouged the Texan as a late hit post-mark.

Umpires do nothing.

Now another random 50m to the Dogs.

This is exactly what we should expect in the final round.

Adelaide by 41 points at the end of 3rd quarter…surely they can hang on at Adelaide, even with the VFL’s chicanery?

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by Studios 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back