Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We got slammed by the conspiracy crew when we re-signed Gogs & Whitfield etc. “where’s the money coming from?” So many players on huge dosh etc.

My question is how are they going to be able to pay for Rowell & Anderson & King etc?

My daughter got a ticket for tje swans game and was sledging me she.may turn and go for the cool team.

Was received to hear her say, "you were right Dad, the Swans have a bunch of bandwagons who are cocky, aggressive, arrogant and entitled, just like their players!!!!"
Also confirmed how.many do not know the correct rules, boo even the correct decisions. She mentioned how if an opp players give a Swan a shove they cry foul, but it's OK for Papley, Parker, Rampe, Warner etc to bare into their players are goals are kicked.

Good girl, you now wont be kicked out of home!

Not sure if any of you noticed how many are glued to their phones during play, probably getting their instagram photos posted, you know it's cool to be there....tools

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

My daughter got a ticket for tje swans game and was sledging me she.may turn and go for the cool team.

Was received to hear her say, "you were right Dad, the Swans have a bunch of bandwagons who are cocky, aggressive, arrogant and entitled, just like their players!!!!"
Also confirmed how.many do not know the correct rules, boo even the correct decisions. She mentioned how if an opp players give a Swan a shove they cry foul, but it's OK for Papley, Parker, Rampe, Warner etc to bare into their players are goals are kicked.

Good girl, you now wont be kicked out of home!

Not sure if any of you noticed how many are glued to their phones during play, probably getting their instagram photos posted, you know it's cool to be there....tools

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Smart young lady.

I went to 2-3 Swans games a year prior to GWS starting up.
My wife and I agree to this day the worst game day experience was at a swans game when we sat behind 4 middle-aged women swans fans who literally booed and hissed every time the oppo had the ball. It was bizarre and took all the fun out of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So GWS should’ve been in the GF. And should’ve won it.

Gutted. Go Brisbane though!
Yes should have been us in GF. Still can’t believe we let slip a 44 point lead and allowed the 2nd biggest finals comeback in history. I hope our team really hurts and uses this as motivational fuel for 2025.

At least it’s an all non Victorian GF

They are quite badly affected by injuries, Houston suspension. I think Hinkley has done a good job, but time for a new coach.
I don't get the anti Hinkley talk.
Does anyone think this Port sides roster is a top 4 roster, yet year after year he gets an ok list into the top 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back